Your Personal Data
Parley Manor will collect your personal data:
- When you contact us by email, telephone, post, portal or social media (for example when you have a query about our services.)
- When you request a proposal from us in respect of the services we provided
- When we notify about any changes to our services
- We will only collect and retain personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- The requirements of our business and the services provided
- Any statutory or legal obligations
- The purposes for which we originally collected the personal data
- The lawful grounds on which we based our processing
- The types of personal data we have collected
- The amount and categories of your personal data; and whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means
Parley Manor takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information it holds is accurate. It uses reliable collection methods and destroys any out-of-date data.
Individuals may request details of all personal information held by Parley Manor so as to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify information and have it corrected as appropriate.
Payment details will be shared with Sage (accounting) system & Xero (Barclays) banking system.
If you have any questions relating to your personal date please contact us at:
Parley Manor Weddings, Parley Manor, Parley Green Lane, Hurn, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6BB.